To use/edit the Google calendars, you will first need to open a Google account – which is VERY easy, and then add each calendar to your account.
Create Your Google Account
- Click here to create an account.
- Enter your WEBSTER email address for “your current email address”
- Your Webster email address was entered to make you an authorized user for these specific calendars. If you open a Google account using a different email address, you will NOT be able to edit the Department of Art calendars.
- If you do not know what your Webster email address is, look yourself up in the directory here
- Choose your password, which can be, but does not have to be, your Webster email password
- Complete the rest of the form, and confirm your email following the instructions
Add a Calendar to your Account
- Click on the calendar(s) you want to add
- Click the button on the bottom right of calendar and follow the prompts to subscribe
- Then whenever you log into your Google account, your calendar will show you the events for all of the calendars you are subscribed to all on a single color coded calendar.
Need help adding/editting events to the calendars? Customizing your calendar for easy viewing? Stop by the Art Office for a quick tutorial.